30-Minute Summer Meals
Summer is officially underway! With warm summer days and longer hours of sunlight, who wants to spend time indoors cooking meals? Not us! To make the most of summer, family time and the outdoors, here are some of our favorite 30-minute or less recipes. A healthy meal shouldn’t take hours of prep or be boring. Let’s make summer eating colorful and fun!
- Baja Breakfast Burrito: A filling Baja Breakfast Burrito is a perfect breakfast for a packed day ahead. With eggs, beans, tomatoes, and peppers, you’ll get the energy and flavor you need. Total time: 28 Minutes
- Classic BLT: The BLT is simple yet flexible; use whole wheat bread for a nuttier taste, or sourdough for a more classic take. Even our tomatoes can change the flavor of this sandwich. Cocoa tomatoes make for a savory flavor, while a tomato on the vine lends a more classically sweet flavor. Total time: 10 Minutes
- Rustic Gazpacho: For a light lunch or quick cool-me-down meal, Rustic Gazpacho made with our seedless cucumbers, tomatoes and sweet bell peppers is a bowl of ahhhh. Total time: 30 Minutes
- Spicy Tuna Cherry Tomato Cups: When temperatures are rising, Spicy Tuna Cherry Tomato Cups are a welcome change. The only heat in these tomato cups is from Sriracha, and they are customizable to how much spice you can handle. Total time: 15 Minutes
- Grilled Vegetable Salad with Charred Croutons: This 30-minute dish requires few dishes and boasts tons of flavor with the use of an outdoor grill. Use a stovetop grill pan as an alternative cooking method. Our mini eggplants, bell peppers, and cherry tomatoes provide color, flavor, and nutrition. Total time: 30 Minutes
- 7-Layer Mediterranean Dip: Turn this filling, hearty 7-layer dip into a filling for a whole wheat pita and be gone with boring sandwiches. Pair with a simple side salad or chopped fruit for a refreshing, healthy dish. Total time: 15 Minutes
- 20-Minute Skillet Chicken Fajitas: Fajitas are always a quick go-to, and 20-Minute Skillet Chicken Fajitas are no exception. Make a fajitas bar by setting out shredded cheese, lettuce, chopped tomatoes and sliced avocado for family members to create their own. Total time: 20 Minutes
- Smoked Paprika Pork Chops: As an added bonus, this dish is not only easy to make but only requires one pan. Pork gets a flavor boost with a bell pepper and corn relish that’s light yet filling. Total time: 15 minutes
Watch us grow and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.