Mouthwatering Meatless Meals
• Baja Breakfast Burrito: Bell peppers, avocados, cucumber, spinach, and tomatoes make a colorful breakfast that is jam-packed with all sorts of health benefits.
• Garden Cannellini Bean Salad: Thanks to greenhouse-grown vegetables, such as tomatoes, bell peppers, and cucumbers, you can enjoy garden-like freshness year-round. Chop these veggies and mix with cannellini (white beans), almonds and a vinaigrette, for a simple, delicious and satisfying salad.
• Bell Pepper Vidalia Onion Strata: Loaded with sweet onions and bell peppers, this delicious baked breakfast or brunch dish can be assembled ahead of time, leaving just the baking for the morning.
- Very Veggie Burgers: A healthy and tasty alternative to burger night, these flavor-packed veggie burgers make meat question its very existence.
- Sweet Bell Pepper Pasta: Our Sweet Bell Pepper Pasta dish is an easy-to-prepare, tasty way to enjoy the silky sweetness of sweet bell peppers. Don’t worry about making too much – we promise the leftovers are just as good.
- Eggplant Pizza: Pizza: the perfect party, dinner, and snack food! These tasty creations use eggplant for the base in lieu of the traditional flour crust. Omit the sausage to make veggie-friendly without sacrificing flavor. Serve immediately to keep the juices and flavors locked in, and watch them disappear in a flash!
- Bell Pepper Boats: Red, orange and yellow greenhouse-grown bell peppers stuffed with garbanzo beans, kale, walnuts and brown rice make a delicious Mediterranean-influenced vegetarian dish.
- Sweet Bell Pepper Nachos: Take the classic nachos to the next level with Bell Pepper Nachos! Sweet bell peppers stand in for tortilla chips for a delicious, crowd-pleasing twist. Serve with chopped Red Sun Farms tomatoes, guacamole, and low-fat sour cream.
- 7-Layer Mediterranean Dip: This spin on the classic 7-layer dip is sure to be a hit with any crowd! Fresh cucumbers, sweet bell peppers, and tomatoes combined with creamy feta are a tasty way to dip. The dip can also be used as a stuffing for whole wheat pitas.
- Cucumber-Avocado Roll-Ups: Cucumber-avocado rolls are cool, crisp and refreshing! Be sure to eat these eye-catching treats right away for best flavor and texture.
For more delicious recipes, check out our website and our Meatless Monday pinboard!