What You'll Need
- Pre-heat cast iron or oven-ready pan to medium-high heat.
- Toss quartered brussels sprouts with olive oil, salt, pepper and add to the hot pan.
- Allow for pieces to get slightly charred before stirring. (approx. 3 minutes) Toss and repeat.
- Add tomatoes, peppers, Chorizo sausage, and toss.
- Add balsamic vinegar and toss.
- Top with Gruyère cheese and place in the pre-heated oven (400°F) for 20 minutes until desired crispy result.
You may also be interested in...
A gluten - free version of a traditional tabbouleh. Very delicious with plenty of parsley , tomatoes, red peppers and lemon juice. Make it up ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator. Take it to work for lunch, serve it at summer outdoor events or with your favorite entre.
Prep time: 20 mins
Total time: 35 mins
Skill level: Easy