What You'll Need
- Slice tomato to desired thickness.
- Cut avocado into wedges.
- Render the bacon over medium high heat until crisp and reserve.
- Cut basil into fine ribbons (Chiffonade).
- Lay tomatoes on bottom of plate.
- Place Burrata cheese in center.
- Place avocado around cheese.
- Top with warm bacon, basil, and olive oil.
You may also be interested in...
Breakfast Buddha Bowl
All the benefits of a buddha bowl for breakfast with refried beans, a hard-boiled egg and loads of veggies for a new breakfast favorite. Substantial and flavorful this breakfast that will sustain energy for hours. It also makes a great lunch
Prep time: 20
Total time: 35
Skill level: Easy
This recipe has a video
Greek Orzo Salad with Lemon Dressing
This vibrant and flavorful orzo salad combines zesty lemon dressing with a colorful array of vegetables and feta cheese, making it a perfect side dish or light meal that can be prepared in no time.
Total time: 30
Skill level: Medium