An American staple, the BLT is always a refreshing choice, especially on a hot summer day. The BLT is one of our favorites simply because it can be enjoyed the traditional way or with trendy, creative and delicious add-ins. Here's our version... let us know what you think.
What You'll Need
- Cook bacon to desired readiness.
- Slice Red Sun Farms®/Golden Sun® beefsteak tomatoes into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Lightly toast French bread and spread mayonnaise to taste.
- Layer bacon and tomato.
- Place lettuce on top of the tomato.
- Add salt and pepper as desired.
You may also be interested in...
Rainbow Bell Pepper Boats with Garbonzo Beans
Red, orange and yellow greenhouse grown bell peppers stuffed with garbanzo beans, kale, walnuts and brown rice make a delicious Mediterranean-influenced vegetarian dish.
Prep time: 30 mins
Total time: 1 hr
Skill level: Easy