What You'll Need
- Wash and pat dry salmon with a paper towel
- Liberally coat with dried dill, coriander, salt, pepper, and top with sesame seeds. This will form a crunchy crust.
- Preheat heavy frying pan to medium-high heat. (Cast iron or oven-ready pan)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Add 1 tbsp. olive or vegetable oil.
- Place coated fish flesh down and sear for 3 minutes or until crust has formed.
- Carefully turn fish onto skin side and cook another 3 minutes until skin has been seared.
- Place pan in oven on middle rack and turn broiler onto high for 5 minutes.
- This will finish cooking the fish in the center and brown the top further.
- Mix tomatoes, corn, red onion, mango, cilantro chili pepper, and sesame oil in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
You may also be interested in...
Baked Tomato White Fish with Cucumber Sauce
A simple dish to prepare, as the tomatoes are roasted together with the fish, eliminating multiple dishes. The cucumber sauce flavored with lime juice provides a perfect complement.
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Skill level: Medium
Tomato, Zucchini & Red Onion Tart
This tomato tart combines the classic flavors of sweet tomatoes and salty cheese for a delicious and beautiful appetizer. It’s perfect for holidays, parties and special occasions. Use any of our greenhouse grown tomato varieties based on preference.
Prep time: 20 mins
Total time: 45 mins
Skill level: Easy