What You'll Need
- Soak skewers in water for 10-15 minutes
- Marinate vegetables with ¼ cup olive oil, ¼ tsp. dried dill. ¼ tsp. dried coriander, a pinch of salt and pepper for 10-15 minutes (save marinade for basting as it cooks).
- Thread all vegetables alternatively onto skewers
- Pre-heat grill and lightly oil grate.
- Place skewers on grill diagonally for 3 minutes; turning, basting, and rotating for 10-15 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove and serve with your favorite grilled protein.
You may also be interested in...
Rainbow Bell Pepper Boats with Garbonzo Beans
Red, orange and yellow greenhouse grown bell peppers stuffed with garbanzo beans, kale, walnuts and brown rice make a delicious Mediterranean-influenced vegetarian dish.
Prep time: 30 mins
Total time: 1 hr
Skill level: Easy