What You'll Need
1. Clean and core the mini peppers, leaving as much of the pepper whole.
2. Mix 2 cups of sugar with 3 cups of water.
3. Bring water to a boil and cook the mini peppers for 10 minutes or until they cook through but are still firm.
4. Cool the mini peppers in the fridge.
1. Mix 1 cup of spreadable cream cheese with 1 cup of Nutella.
2. Mix thoroughly and place in a small plastic ( piping) bag.
3. Use a piping bag to fill peppers with the mixture.
4. Cool in the fridge until ready to serve.
5. Dust with icing sugar just before serving.
You may also be interested in...
Roasted Red Pepper Cucumber Shots
Serving an original appetizer to impress guests is always a challenge. This is one appetizer that is simple to make and full of flavour. For a vegetarian version, eliminate the crab. The roasted red peppers, dill and lemon juice add plenty of flavor all on their own.
Prep time: 25 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Skill level: Easy