What You'll Need
- Mash boiled potatoes. Add eggs, Panko breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper mixing thoroughly. Gently fold in peppers until fully incorporated.
- Scoop 1 tbsp. amount for medallion (snack) sized pancakes or double the amount to make larger. The smaller size makes for faster cooking and bite-size presentation.
- Place on parchment paper and reserve for cooking. Can be made ahead of time.
- Pre-heat heavy pan or griddle to medium heat and add 2 tbsp. veg or frying oil.
- Fry pancakes for 3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
Mix sour cream, mayo, and Sriracha sauce. Add lemon at the end and mix well.
You may also be interested in...
Tomato Roasted Red Pepper Soup
Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper Soup makes for a great first course for Christmas meals or a light dinner on Christmas Eve. Double the batch and freeze for an easy, produce-filled soup for busy nights to serve with baked grilled cheese. Thaw frozen Tomato & Roasted Red Pepper Soup in the refrigerator overnight and reheat when you need it.
Total time: 1 hr
Skill level: Easy