What You'll Need
- Preheat the oven to 400°
- Grease an 8-inch x 8-inch square baking dish or 9-inch round dish.
- Combine the milk, cream, garlic, nutmeg, sea salt and pepper together in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and simmer over medium heat for 2 minutes. Pour into the baking dish.
- Add the sweet potatoes and peppers and make sure they are covered with the milk mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle on the cheese and continue to bake for another 20-25 minutes, until the liquid is set and the cheese is slightly golden.
You may also be interested in...
King Crab with a Tomato, Sweet Pepper, Cucumber Emulsion
We love mixing flavors and textures, and this recipe is no exception. We’ve got King Crab with tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet bell peppers, honey, lemon juice, dill and Greek yogurt. This dish is sure to appeal to your senses.
Skill level: Hard
Chocolate Avocado Mousse with Hazelnut Crisps and Berries
Creamy, rich dessert with a nutty crisp cookie to contract the smooth mousse (video included)
Prep time: 30
Total time: 45
Skill level: Medium
This recipe has a video