What You'll Need
- Preheat a large skillet or wok on medium-high heat
- Add cooking oil then sesame oil and swirl to mix
- Add shredded zucchini, diced peppers, hot sauce, minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Gently incorporate and toss all ingredients to mix well
- Gently stir for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked sufficiently.
- Remove from skillet and place into a bowl. Top with cooked shrimp and toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat a pan or wok using 1 tsp of melted butter. Season shrimp with salt and pepper and sauté for five minutes.
- Top zucchini with shrimp and toasted sesame seeds
You may also be interested in...
Garden Cannellini Bean Salad
Thanks to greenhouse-grown vegetables, such as tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers, you can enjoy garden-like freshness year-round. Chop these veggies and mix with cannellini (white beans) and almonds, mixed with vinaigrette, for a simple, delicious, and satisfying salad.
Skill level: Easy
King Crab with a Tomato, Sweet Pepper, Cucumber Emulsion
We love mixing flavors and textures, and this recipe is no exception. We’ve got King Crab with tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet bell peppers, honey, lemon juice, dill and Greek yogurt. This dish is sure to appeal to your senses.
Skill level: Hard