What You'll Need
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for about 8 minutes or until al dente.
- Drain pasta and reserve ½ cup of boiled water for mixing.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add oil to the pan and evenly coat.
- Add red pepper flakes and garlic. Saute for 30 seconds.
- Add Sweetpops Tomatoes, broth, salt, pepper, and olives. Cook for 5 minutes or until the tomatoes start to break down, stirring occasionally.
- Add pasta and ½ of the reserved liquid to the pan and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in spinach and basil. Cook for another 2 minutes or until greens wilt.
- Divide into 4 bowls. Top with parmesan cheese and serve.
You may also be interested in...
Tomato Peach Crumble Squares
A treat for the taste buds!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 1 hour 25 minutes
Skill level: Easy
This recipe has a video