What You'll Need
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Take a 9-inch cast iron pan and lightly grease it with butter.
3. Whisk flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt together.
4. Add milk, vegetable oil, and egg. Mix well. Gently add ¾ of the diced pepper and mix.
5. Pour into pan, and sprinkle remaining cut peppers on top for a more visually striking result. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
You may also be interested in...
Cucumber, Pepper & Tomato Salad
A bright and fresh salad that goes great with any main course.
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Skill level: Easy
This recipe has a video