What You'll Need
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Lightly coat an 8-10" baking dish with cooking spray. (Tip: You can also use butter or use parchment paper to line the pan.)
- Arrange sliced vegetables, alternating colors until pan is filled.
- Once arranged sprinkle with salt and pepper, olive oil, and oregano seasoning.
- Cover with foil and bake in the oven for 60 minutes or until fork-tender.
- Uncover and sprinkle with parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Bake uncovered for another 20-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and the top is golden brown.
You may also be interested in...
A gluten - free version of a traditional tabbouleh. Very delicious with plenty of parsley , tomatoes, red peppers and lemon juice. Make it up ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator. Take it to work for lunch, serve it at summer outdoor events or with your favorite entre.
Prep time: 20 mins
Total time: 35 mins
Skill level: Easy